i’ve been wanting to open commissions for a while but i only got the chance now so :’)
all prices are in us dollars !!
lineart (simple)- $7
lineart (complex)- $20
simple painting: $15
detailed painting: $23
fullbody colored- $15
waist up colored- $10
chibi- $5-10 (furries are 10)
if you want a couple, you will have to pay twice the price of a single character
$3 extra if you want me to make the picture transparent
$4 extra if you want a gif (i can’t really do much with them and they will be small so i don’t really recommend this extra :/)
$2 extra if you want me to add a pet/animal (non furry/hybrid thing just a normal animal like a cat, infants count but children are the same price as a normal character) to the picture
$4 if it’s a larger animal (like a horse or tiger) or a hybrid/made up animal (can be big or small)
$3 extra if you want a colored lineart
WHAT I WILL DRAW:
furries/anthro/hybrids (like fauns, centaurs, etc)
nudity/partial nudity (non-sexual)
oc’s (of course :/)
porn (i’ll only post it on my nsfw blog)
madi (she’s my queen but i doubt you’ll request her she told me to put this here also)
note: i WILL tag all drawings that require warnings
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
weird fetishes (fat fetishes, force feeding, etc.)
racism or racist undertones
backgrounds (only because i’m not skilled enough sorry;;;)
PLEASE FILL THIS OUT:
- description of commission:
- extra details/important info:
- do you want progress pictures?:
once you fill that out, email it to me at email@example.com ! also, please inform me that you emailed me in an ask!!! after we’ve talked over the price, pay me through the same email (this may or may not work, if it doesn’t, i’ll give you a new email to use when sending it) that you mailed me at. select goods/services and no shipping required! you can choose to pay the fee for me, (2.7% + $0.30) but you don’t have to!
i have never done this before and my momther helped with the prices so please tell me if anything is incorrect or unnecessary !!
Hello there! wow I’m doing commissions!!!
So it’s the first time for me doing commissions and this is all new for me but I have to! I need the money because I’m broke and I need stuff to live you know?
ANYWAY! I put the price is in Euros and if you want to know how much you’re paying, use a simple converser and that’s it!
The payment will be via PayPal. In any doubts send me an ask, fanmail or just send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What WILL I do?
- Basically FANARTS and OCS, you can ask whatever you want!
- I also will do icons and they will cost 3 €
- I can draw blood and a bit of gore too. (Meanwhile it’s not too explicit)
- NSFW (Nothing too explicit.)
(If any doubt, contact me)
What I WILL NOT do:
- Excessive detailed drawings, backgrounds, excessive and detailed gore…
- Bara, shota… All this kind of stuff.
- Anything mentioning rape, racism and all this stuff. You know what I mean.
(If any doubt, contact me)
+ 2 € for added characters (2 euros per character)
- Please explain all the details you want on the commission so I can get it the best I can for you!
- If you want me to, in the middle of the process of the commission I can send you a screenshot of what I have, so you can decide if you like it or not or if you want me to change anything.
- Don’t make a lot of changes while I’m doing your commission. Maybe I have other commissions to do and the other people could be waiting. Respect the others!
- And on a last note, after I have the thing done, YOU will have to pay. I’m not giving the commission if you haven’t paid first.
Okay, I can’t be coy about this anymore.
My home life is a nightmare and I need to get the fuck away from my father. If you can spare anything at all, please consider donating to my gofundme. Everything sent to it will be used to help me cover the cost of therapy, clothes for interviews, bras that actually fit, and moving away from my family and on to a healthier, happy life.
Thank you so, so much for anything you can give, blessed be.
THERE’S A MAN IN THE WOODS
Another great short film, only 3 minutes long that takes a dark turn. You might even sympathize with the man in the woods.
or you could have linked it from the vimeo of the student who made the film
please learn how to give proper credit, thanks!
How to (not) protect you and your beloved from the rain with your school blazer.
☆ pump up ☆ a mix for getting excited ☆ listen here! ☆
to jump around, to make yourself excited, to psych yourself up, to enhance your thrills, to get wild, to get yourself ready for a great time, to just pump up your emotions
01. fantasy // dye 02. boys of paradise // unicorn kid 03. japan air // anamanaguchi 04. i wanna get better // bleachers 05. dreams and disasters // owl city 06. love today // mika 07. the mother we share // chvrches 08. let’s run // le tigre 09. seventeen years // ratatat 10. kids // sleigh bells
☆ cool down☆ a mix for relaxing ☆ listen here! ☆
to relax, to unwind, to chill after a wild night out, to fall asleep to, to calm down, to release all your built up emotions, to just ease into a calm mood
01. akiko // caspian 02. rafting starlit everglades // baths 03. lilac // blue hawaii 04. waterway // geotic 05. fuzzy blue lights // owl city 06. climb to sakteng // imogen heap 07. stretch (you are alright) // tortoise 08. tacobel canon // ratatat 09. carry (instrumental) // tori amos 10. she does not brave the war // my brightest diamond
David Bowie photographed by Helmut Newton for US Vogue November 1983
if you reblog this or any variation of it i will unfollow you so fast your head will spin right off of your shoulders and into the trash where it belongs
please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
the fact i’m seeing reblogs slow down despite the fact there is still news breaking is concerning
A++ job to the cameraman for getting this angle i love it